Sunday, February 6, 2011

Traveling Time

So, I went to visit someone else´s site for the first time this weekend! First, we went on a coffee tour in Ataco, which was really cool and interesting. Then, we headed back to her site for the night with another friend. Her site is SOOOO different from mine and it´s relatively close, it´s amazing. Her site is really spread out and only has school rooms for up to 6th grade. She lives more in the mountains and on a small highway, so there is no dust, which was wonderful! Also, it was so much cooler at night, which was a refreshing change. It was so nice seeing another site, I want to see them all!

In regards to my site, things have changed quite a lot. I am not doing as much as I thought because my counterpart changed his mind on somethings, so I´m sort of starting at square one again. We´ll see what happens, but I think I´m going to start on English club and maybe we´ll make shampoo together! I hope it works out, and I´ll know next week sometime what I´ll be doing. Also, the bee women are keeping me really busy, and they will continue to, which is great. I feel like that is most of my work right now. I hope to work with some youth at some point though, so that, I´m hoping will be the English classes! Well, that´s all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment